Corporate Patrons Scheme
WLC works with companies that share our commitment to the environment, education and the enhancement of peopleâ€™s lives that comes through being close to nature. Companies able to support us with funding can become members of our Corporate Patrons Scheme. Your contribution as a Patron will contribute directly to:
In addition, a specifically great benefits package for your company will be created and can include:
- WWF Pakistanâ€™s conservation action for wetlands wildlife
- Carbon offsetting and climate change mitigation
- Supporting the management of around 400 hectorÂ of wetland reserves for future generations to enjoy
- The protection of some of the most important environmental sites in the Pakistan
- Helping to save more than 110 birds species
- Inspiring and educating thousand of people to protect and value their environment
The opportunity to share our profile with almost thousand visitors every year
Acknowledgment of your companyâ€™s contribution on our website, at all wetland centres and in WWF Pakistanâ€™s annual report
Options forÂ team building days, company outings, discounted or free entry tickets for staff
A professional PR team to work with you to promote the joint relationship
Invitations to a range of networking events throughout the year, providing opportunities to go behind the scenes and meet key senior staff
Corporate Partnership Scheme
The WWF & WLCâ€™s Corporate Partnership Scheme offers companies an ideal way of demonstrating their commitment to local conservation. It also delivers a range of attractive benefits from discounted entry passes to volunteering opportunities.
Join WLC Corporate Partnership Scheme today and enjoy these great benefits:
One of the following benefits each year:
- Discounted tickets for your staff toÂ wetland Centre
- Invitations to key events for senior executives
- Acknowledgment of your support at the centre
- PR activity to promote your relationship to local media
Companies willing to commit 15000PK can become WLC Corporate Partners and your contribution will help to:
- A team building day (max 15 people)
- Company day out with private guided tour
- A talk by WWF & WLC expert at your offices
- Minimum of 50 tickets at 25% discount.
- Manage your local wetland centre which provides a refuge for a wide range of wetland wildlife and their habitats
- Deliver key regional conservation priorities and the protection of some of the most important environmental sites in the Karachi, Pakistan.
- Save some of the worldâ€™s most threatened species including birds, mammals and amphibians
- Inspire huge numbers of people to learn about and become passionate about nature and the protection of the local environment.
There is a growing trend in the Pakistan for companies to do more than simply give money away to good causes. Many employees and employers prefer to be actively involved with corporate community investment, which aims to link employeeâ€™s skills and time to the donation of resources.
WLC has been running successful team building events and volunteering days since the early 2002.
The type of activity that WLC can offer depends on the season, the companyâ€™s aims and objectives for the day and the number of corporate volunteers available. In previous years WLC has offered the following events: Beach cleaning, Turtle watching, Birds watching etc.
Venue hireWetland centre make great venues for hosting both corporate and social functions.
Wetland centre offer:
By choosing wetland centre to host your function you will also be supporting the work of the Wetland, wildlife conservation.
- Unique settings surrounded by wildlife reserves
- Conference Hall
- Full catering service
Sponsorship is a unique way of supporting WLC and conservation. It's a great way to associate your brand with a world leading conservation organization.
WWF-Pakistan will guarantee extensive mileage to the sponsoring company. These benefits are listed below. The sponsoring company may also come up with its own ideas as to how it would like to project itself. These can be discussed and mutually agreed on.
Branding on Promotional Material
WWF will develop and design all the promotional material and share the same with the Sponsoring Company. The options being used include the following:
Posters will be developed for promotional purpose. The development of these posters will be done in mutual consultation with the Sponsor and will have sufficient space for the Sponsor to have any promotional message. Posters will be placed in schools.
Special stage backdrop will be developed for the WWD which will prominently depict name and logo of the Sponsor. Stage will be used to conduct prize distribution and other activities. Stage will also be the focal point of photography for the print media.
Shields & Trophies
Shields & trophies will be developed and distributed among those students who will perform best; Logo of the Sponsor will appear along with WWF logo on each of these.